- What started out as policies to facilitate access by non-whites into the professions, higher education, and politics, has degenerated into a case of reverse discrimination where white males, and whites in general, Asians, and conservatives are often left out of universities and of job openings - all in the name of Diversity.
- The notion of merit is now regarded as racist, as if being white or Asian and having higher grades or better qualifications for a job are in themselves crimes against other races.
- From anti-white discrimination now we are moving into outright persecution, as whites are hounded at universities and humiliated to atone for their being white.
- With my olive skin I'm not considered white, but I would not want to get a job based on the tone of my skin, while a more qualified white person is unfairly treated.
- If you need the best possible surgeon for a life-saving operation, wouldn't you rather know that he was hired on the basis of merit rather than diversity, and that he has a degree from a reputable US university rather than some Caribbean medical school?
- And if you have a child, wouldn't you rather know that he judges people based on their character rather than the color of their skin?
- After such a long and difficult struggle to establish human rights for all, why are we regressing into a tribalism that in the case of non-whites and their self-hating white liberal allies is taking a tone that is viciously anti-white?
- The following video by Tucker Carlson briefly touches on several issues that most media do not want to discuss, such as anti-white hate, massive demographic change forced on small US communities, and the hypocrisy of liberals promoting open borders while they themselves reside in well-protected gated communities far from the disturbing sight of poor migrants and homeless people.
- Ironically the black community continues to parrot the Democrat gospel that open borders are good (more voters for the Democrats), while blacks lose their jobs to a less qualified but cheaper workforce from across the border.
More videos by Tucker Carlson
Refugee Resettlement Watch