- I'm not particularly fond of Donald Trump for president. Ideally a more savvy Republican politician should have run with his same message, but with the GOP establishment being almost as corrupt as that of the Democrats, there was never a chance. The pro-America anti-globalist platform had to come from an outsider.
- A large portion of the electorate support Trump, although they remain silent because of fear of reprisals, including violence.
- At this point it seems likely that - barring massive electoral fraud - Trump could become the next president of the USA.
- This has the globalists in a panic. But it's not just globalists.
- It's the stale and discredited leftist agenda that is in danger too, with their socialist Ponzi scheme that promises anyone - American citizens or foreign migrants - a welfare check, free tuition, free goodies of all kinds. They'll either let working people pay for it, or they'll print more money.
- If in doubt of what's ahead with another Democrat administration look at Sweden for a model for how to dismantle the social, cultural, and security foundation of a prosperous nation by means of the welfare state and unlimited third-world mass migration .
- Hillary has promised to flood the USA with migrants of all kinds, particularly Muslims. Her idol is Angela Merkel.
- Her campaign and her Foundation are being generously funded by countries that hate America, among them Saudi Arabia. Secret documents recently released confirm Saudi complicity with 9/11.
- Countries whose interests would be hurt by a Trump presidency may be considering how to stop him. Ruthless as they are, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that their agents could use the most expedient way: a bullet.
I'M WORRIED THEY'RE GOING
TO KILL DONALD TRUMP
By Ezra Levant
Trump has gone from a 3 per cent chance of winning just a few weeks ago, to a 43 per cent chance of winning now.
I don’t have a conspiracy theory. I’m just telling you my fear that Donald Trump could be killed. Because if Trump wins, a lot of people who have billions of dollars at stake will lose.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia cut a $25 million dollar cheque to the Clintons for their foundation. So did half of the corrupt Muslim dictatorships in the Persian Gulf. They were buying influence with the next president; they were making an investment that they expect to pay off.
What about actual terrorist groups? Hillary Clinton has met with Mohamed Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood extremist who became the president of Egypt after the American ally, Hosni Mubarak, was toppled.
How about China? Or Iran.
And those are just foreign enemies. What about the bankers who have poured hundreds of millions of dollars into Clinton pockets over the years? Not just regular bankers, like Goldman Sachs. But what about banker-politicians, like George Soros?
So is this just wild speculation? Just scroll through Twitter or Facebook. Literally thousands of people saying, “assassinate Trump”. With impunity. Not just impunity — encouragement. From the mainstream media, from cultural and political leaders. By comparing him to Adolf Hitler. Not just in obscure magazines, but the Washington Post, the New York Times.
I hope I’m wrong. If Trump loses the election fair and square, great. If he wins, great — I hope he does. But I am truly worried about a transformative, populist leader being stopped by a bullet or a bomb.
Continue reading on how even the UN calls for Americans to stop Trump, and WATCH VIDEO exposing those who might want to assassinate Trump
Watch Canadian lawyer and journalist Ezra Levant point to all the possible suspects.
VIDEO - Will they kill Trump to stop him?
More videos by REBEL MEDIA https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg/videos
THE UNITED NATIONS JOINS
THE ANTI-TRUMP MOB
Globalist Panic: United Nations Urges Action to STOP TRUMP
GATEWAY PUNDIT - The United Nations urged globalist supporters to take action to stop Donald Trump. The UN links to the globalist progressive website AVAAZ, which is linked to the far left smear site Media Matters. AVAAZ is running a globalist campaign this week to stop Trump.
The Politico reported:
The United Nations News Centre — the official U.N. news service — tweeted, then quickly pulled, a post that called for “8 million Americans abroad” to “stop Trump.”
The tweet, published at 9:14 p.m. ET on Thursday, urged American expats to share a voter registration tool on the website of the activist organization Avaaz that states, “U.S. Citizens abroad could defeat Trump … if they voted.”
The Web page, titled “The October surprise that will end Trump,” allows users to sign up for help registering to vote in the Nov. 8 presidential election and encourages them enlist their friends as well.