- Europe's terror war against Israel started 2000 years ago with the Roman occupation of Israel and the state's destruction and subsequent massacre or scattering of the Jewish people.
- And it continues to this day. Ever since Israel's reconstitution and independence in 1948 Europe has been carrying on a war by proxy against Israeli Jews - by contracting out the Arabs to do the killing, and by sending hundreds of 'humanitarian' groups or NGOs to undermine the state.
- European governments and private organizations (including Churches) have spent BILLIONS of Euros to destroy Israel under the guise of pro-Palestinian activism.
- That on top of open diplomatic warfare that automatically scrutinizes and condemns just about all Israeli efforts to survive in a region plagued by genocidal neighbors (Arabs, Iranians, Turks, etc.)
- European and American generous donations to the Palestinian Arabs fund Arab terror, pay salaries to their terrorists, and finance an ongoing legal and propagandistic war against Israel.
- In spite of this, Israel is thriving, and it has been rated the 9th most powerful country in the world by a U.S. News and World Report study of the 25 most powerful nations in the world, taking into account such factors as political and diplomatic influence, economic success, as well as the military strength of the countries ranked.
- Strangely, in this vicious 2000 year Western war against the Jews, something completely unexpected is happening now in the 21st century: While tiny Israel survives against all odds, Europe and the USA are dying as a culture and as a population, and are being replaced by other cultures and migrants imported from failed states in the Middle East, Africa, and in the case of the USA, mainly from Latin America.
- The latest statistics indicate that 40% of children under 5 in Germany come from migrant background. As old Germans die, and young Germans don't have enough children, they are being replaced by non-European migrants.
- Europe is inexorably marching towards a future where whites will be a minority, except in enclaves such as Iceland, Hungary, and a few others. The timeline varies by country but it's only a matter of 30 or 40 years or so on average.
- In the USA whites will officially become a minority in 2045. This is not a matter of skin color only. An entire culture is being replaced with another. The Constitution and basic rights such as freedom of speech are already being questioned by non-white minorities and their leftist supporters. We are in the threshold of the new Dark Ages.