- Drudge Report's image summarizes better than any other the true spirit of this victory. It wasn't really Trump's - as he well knows it - but that of American people of all races and beliefs revolting against a nefarious, arrogant, and nation-destructive globalist elite.
- An elite that uses a corrupt and compliant media as a tool to indoctrinate and manipulate the population.
- All-powerful George Soros and his minions were defeated by a man the establishment and the media had consistently dismissed with scorn.
- But this time the American people said: Enough!
The natural conclusion to Hillary's life of corruption, ruthless ambition, and complete absence of empathy for her fellow human beings.
She leaves a trail of victims and disasters at home and abroad, a Middle East in flames, and a legacy of such depravity and corruption that it should forever discredit the notion that women make better leaders than men.
On the night of her defeat she did not even have the grace to appear in front of a sobbing crowd to thank them for their support. True to character, that sad moment was all about her.
That picture was captured as Trump and the Deplorables' victory appeared inevitable.
Headlines around the world.
Some of them are full of globalist bitterness:
See more images of international headlines (being UPDATED) - See also powerful images of the many emotional reactions of thousands of Americans who gathered to celebrate victory. Trump's supporters did. The others went into shock, or outright meltdown.
God forgive America
France's Marxist Liberation newspaper ran with the headline 'Very Bad Trump', echoing concerns in the French administration over the Republican's election
Read more international media and leaders' reaction to Donald Trump's victory
Photo of Hillary Clinton crying on Election Night http://truepundit.com/video-nbc-news-shows-footage-from-clinton-election-night-headquarters-of-attendees-crying/
AND IN AMERICA:
- There were no Afro-American riots on Election night. Maybe the leadership will arrange some later on.
- Blacks did not care much for that very wealthy, white, shrill woman who had never genuinely sympathized with the poor and downtrodden in all her years in public office, when her main agenda was to use her political power to enrich herself.
- Maybe after dutifully voting Democrat, they want to give the more human Trump a chance. Trump made specific promises to improve Afro-American lives.
- And blacks and Latinos have nothing to gain from a tidal wave of migrants from Latin America and Muslim countries - an additional source of cheap labor that would lower wages across the country.
- The true motivation of the elites in inviting millions of migrants is not compassion but their need for an ever growing source of cheap labor and votes for parties that offer them benefits.
- Contrary to what the media and Hillary supporters proclaimed, this election was not really about race.
- Long established Hispanics do not want to see their country overrun with millions of illegal migrants who will raise the level of crime and exacerbate tensions between ethnic groups in the future.
- It is well known that criminal gangs are infiltrating across the border.
- And some moderate Muslims were terrified of Hillary's promise to bring in millions of Syrians, with no effective vetting of their backgrounds. In Britain fanatic Muslims are targeting the less devout for violence.
- Fake IDs and passports are for sale in the Middle East, allowing rabid jihadis to penetrate the heart of American cities, all paid for by American taxpayers.
- So, a surprising number of blacks, Hispanics and Muslims voted for Trump out of self interest and real concern for their country.
See more images of emotional public reaction to Trump's victory