Please listen to this feisty broadcaster with a very popular radio show. Trump needs to listen to this fascinating show, and so do voters who supported Trump.
MICHAEL SAVAGE: November 14, 2016 show:
- This is not Michael Savage's attack on Trump, it's the sound of alarm at Trump's selection of Reince Priebus (RINSO) as chief of staff
- This appointment opens the way for the Republican Party to sabotage the agenda that the American people voted for.
- Priebus will appoint at least 4000 bureaucrats with a Republican -In-Name-Only (RINO) ideology and influence Trump's policies.
- It's as if Jeff Bush won, says Savage. The honeymoon is over.
- Earlier in the campaign Priebus warned that he would not let Trump take over the Republican Party apparatus.
- Savage calls Reince Priebus RINSO as a variation of his hard-to-pronounce first name, and after the detergent that will wash conservatism away from the Trump administration
- Did Trump and the Democrats strike a deal on election night?
- Savage's bromance with Trump is over, he says
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
More daily video podcasts by Michael Savage:
More daily video podcasts by Michael Savage:
highlights Michael Savage:
HONEYMOON OVER ALREADY?
SAVAGE SAYS 'LOOKS LIKE JEB BUSH WON'...
Wikipedia: Michael Alan Weiner (born March 31, 1942), better known by his professional name Michael Savage, is an American radio host, author, activist, nutritionist, and conservative political commentator.
In 2016 Michael Savage was named as an inductee to the National Radio Hall of Fame in the category of Spoken Word On-Air Personality. He was selected over other nominees Sean Hannity, Diane Rehm and Mike Francesa
He is the host of The Savage Nation, a nationally syndicated talk show that aired on Talk Radio Network across the United States until 2012, and in 2009 was the second most listened-to radio talk show in the country with an audience of over 20 million listeners on 400 stations across the United States.
He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine.
As Michael Weiner, he has written books on nutrition, herbal medicine, and homeopathy; as Michael Savage, he has written four political books that have reached The New York Times Best Seller List.
SAVAGE WARNS THAT PRIEBUS - RINSO - APPOINTMENT IS AS IF JEF BUSH WON
(Article listed on Drudge Report)
WORLD NET DAILY: As one of his biggest supporters during the presidential election campaign, Michael Savage vowed to hold Donald Trump’s feet to the fire should he win, ensuring that the real-estate billionaire fulfills his promise to reform Washington.
Less than a week after Trump’s victory, the nationally syndicated talk-radio host is keeping his word, criticizing the appointment of Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus as White House chief of staff.
“We’ve gone from RINOs to Rinso in one election,” Savage told WND, dubbing Priebus with the name of the iconic laundry soap. Savage said he wanted to make it clear he was not turning on Trump.
Continue reading this WND article - how Ryan expects direct channel to White House through 'Rinso', and Donald Trump's Plan for his first 100 days
“I’m not attacking Trump at all,” he told WND. “I am advising Trump to beware. Because, if he loses his base on the first day, what’s going to happen in the first month?
“This is a criticism of the establishment that is so all-powerful that they’ve already entangled him,” Savage explained.
Savage has described his latest book, “Scorched Earth: Restoring the Country After Obama,” as “an architectural plan for Trump.” Trump has been a frequent guest on the “The Savage Nation,” including on Election Day in the hours before Trump stunned establishment media and pundits with his victory over Hillary Clinton.
He noted Priebus has argued for embracing “comprehensive immigration reform,” which opponents regard as de facto amnesty. And back in April, Savage pointed out, Priebus said he would not let the Trump campaign take over the Republican Party apparatus if he won the nomination, the New York Times reported.
“If we don’t raise our voices now, and say, ‘No, over our dead bodies you’re not doing this to us again, Boehner and McConnell, who are they going to put on the Supreme Court?” Savage asked.
“Are we going to get the conservative judges we were promised, or are we going to get middle-of-the-roaders like Roberts, RINO-Rinso judges?” he asked. “On trade, will the Rinsos pass TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership), after we were told they were going to oppose TPP?
“We know what they did to us in 2014,” Savage said, referring to the omnibus spending bill and other measures regarded as a betrayal of a party base that gave the GOP sizable majorities in Congress in the midterm elections. “Didn’t Boehner do exactly this, Boehner and McConnell? They promised all and gave nothing.”
Savage acknowledged that the appointment of former Breitbart chief Steve Bannon as senior adviser to Trump provides a counterbalance to Priebus, but he argued Priebus will be leading the effort to fill 4,000 administration positions.
“Priebus will create the top layer of bureaucracy in the country, not Bannon,” Savage said. “Trump could have chosen Bannon, but he didn’t.”
He also noted that the chief of staff is the gatekeeper to the White House.
“He decides who sleeps in the Lincoln bedroom,” Savage said.
“We’re going to have lobbyists; we’re going to have Republican loyalists. We’ll have the same, exact thing we got under Boehner and McConnell,” said Savage.
“Who do you think they’re going to pick? They’re not going to pick young Turks who want to change Washington. They want the status quo.
“It’s going to be the Chamber of Commerce. It’s as though Jeb Bush won.”
Savage added a word of perspective, however, imagining the alternative.
“Even if we only get 10 percent of what Trump promised us, we’re 1,000 percent better than if she had won,” he said, referring to Clinton.
“Remember what she would have done,” Savage said.
“The Second Amendment would have been gone, the First Amendment emasculated. She would have increased the surveillance state, she would have flooded America with Muslims, raised taxes on the middle class, and day and night propaganda about the evils of the white race.”
UPDATE November 15:
Does this look like 'DRAINING THE SWAMP'?
BLOOMBERG: With Priebus, Ryan’s Speakership Has Direct Channel to Trump
Paul Ryan, who will win backing to be House speaker by his Republican colleagues on Tuesday, can thank Donald Trump for helping shore up his hold on the job.
The president-elect’s appointment Sunday of Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus to be his White House chief of staff was a key signal to House Republicans that Trump plans to try working with Ryan, a man he attacked bitterly on Twitter several times in the final months of the campaign.
Ryan and Priebus are longtime friends and allies who rose through the same ladder of Wisconsin politics.
Getting things done the establishment's way?
"Hiring Reince Priebus as his chief of staff is a perfect indication of our new president’s desire to get things done," Ryan said during a Wisconsin radio interview Monday. "Not to mention the fact that we all know Reince very well."
Priebus’s appointment has buoyed Republican hopes that Congress will be able to work closely with a Trump White House to enact significant legislation.
"It’s a good thing, I think, for both the White House and certainly a good thing for the House conference that we’ve got the kind of relationship that Reince and Paul have with one another built up over the years," said Representative Tom Cole of Oklahoma.
Cole also noted that Vice President-elect Mike Pence, who served in the House for 12 years, is close friends with Ryan as well.
"So, we’ve probably got as strong a relationship with an incoming administration as any certainly Republican conference, maybe Democratic conference, has had in a long time," Cole said. He said there are "really close personal friends with the speaker in absolutely critical spots of the administration and I think that is a good sign we can get things done."
Representative Lou Barletta, an early Trump backer now serving on the transition’s executive committee, said Monday that the Ryan-Priebus connection should help the relationship between the House and the Trump White House.
"I know the speaker and president-elect have gotten together and that’s what’s important now, to be able to work together. We have a lot of issues to resolve," Barletta, a Pennsylvania Republican, said.
The House Republican caucus is meeting Tuesday afternoon to select its leaders for the 115th Congress. A formal vote will be held in early January by the entire House membership, including Democrats.
Ryan is expected to win Tuesday’s vote easily, but it might have turned out differently.
Trump and Ryan had bickered during the campaign. Ryan even refused at one point to campaign for or defend the New York billionaire, upsetting some Republican colleagues. Trump’s supporters backed a Ryan challenger in the primaries.
And after the election, speculation that Steve Bannon, the former chief of Breitbart News, could be picked to serve as Trump’s chief of staff only fueled suggestions that Ryan’s job may be in danger. But Priebus was named chief of staff, while Bannon was appointed as chief strategist.
Now, Ryan seems assured of a direct and friendly channel to the Oval Office. And because of that, he is expected to get more solid backing to stay on as speaker from fellow House Republicans in private voting Tuesday.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, a friend and close political ally of both Ryan and Priebus, praised the selection of his fellow Wisconsinite as Trump’s chief of staff during an interview in Orlando late Monday.
"Reince was a fearless defender of Donald Trump throughout the campaign, particularly from the time he became the nominee on," he said at the annual meeting of the Republican Governors Association. "But he’s also got great relations, obviously, with Paul, on a very personal level."
Walker said he talked to Trump after the election and pushed Priebus for the chief of staff job. "He’s going to need a chief of staff who not only understands and defends him, but who can work with people in the House and the Senate and I think Reince will be great at that," he said.
Ryan, 46, who has been speaker just a year following the ouster of his predecessor, recently recounted his close tie to Priebus, 44.
"We’ve known each other since the early 1990s," he wrote in Time magazine. "My longtime chief of staff Andy Speth was his close friend in college."
"In stressful times, I often turn to Reince for advice," Ryan wrote, joking that "I’m glad to say I’m still one of the very few people who know how to pronounce his name."
DONALD TRUMP'S PLAN
FOR HIS FIRST 100 DAYS
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington. Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back
* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
- End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.
This is my pledge to you.
And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.