WORDS VERSUS CRIMES - As you read the following article, you will realize that this leaked tape is merely a distraction to keep voters from focusing on the moral failings and illegal actions of the Democrat administration and Hillary Clinton.
Donald Trump boasted 11 years ago about how his celebrity status allowed him to grope and kiss women
- Trump caught on tape bragging about trying to seduce a married woman.
- He was recorded while speaking to TV host Billy Bush on an Access Hollywood set in 2005
- 'I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and f*** her,' Trump said
- He also said women allow him to do 'anything' to them because of his fame. 'You can do anything. Grab them by the p***y,'
- RNC chairman Reince Priebus condemned Trump's comments on Friday, 'No woman should ever be described in these terms,' a statement read
- Hillary Clinton said 'This is horrific. We cannot allow this man to become president,'
- This is the same Hillary who has used even worse profanities when dealing with her security service and other people.
- Hillary's vulgar and nasty language is well documented, and so bad it would make Donald Trump blush.
- Author C. Anderson quotes Hillary's friend, Bill Monroe, with an example of Hillary lashing out against her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning":
- HILLARY: F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.’
- Read more reports of Hillary's vulgar and violent outbursts further on this page.
- ALSO: watch VIDEO and read TRANSCRIPT of Trump's leaked conversation that has made the political establishment almost faint in shock.
- READ article and listen to audio interview where Hillary Clinton laughs and brags about the time when she, as defense lawyer, helped a child rapist escape justice. She denigrated the victim, a 12 year old virgin, whose life was completely destroyed.
- AND watch the complete documentary film "CLINTON CASH" based on the book of same name.
Donald Trump with reporter Billy Bush and actress Arianne Zucher. The tape laid dormant since 2005, until desperate Democrats found it and released it.
VIDEO: DONALD TRUMP APOLOGIZES,
AND STRIKES BACK AT HILLARY AND THE DEMOCRATS
- Democrat and Republican males were SHOCKED - REALLY SHOCKED by Donald Trump's comments to a journalist about ten years ago, where he bragged how easy it was to seduce women.
- His choice of words were offensive but that's how men talk when they meet with their buddies. They all do. Except you, of course, dear male reader.
- "Over-caffeinated" Tim Kaine (as described after his performance at the vice-presidential debate) declared himself "sick to the stomach" at hearing Trump's crude words on the leaked tape. He had never used such words in his whole life. He looked really shocked.
- Politicians and journalists were also describing themselves as shocked, aghast, appalled, disgusted, dismayed, offended, and other similar reactions.
- Enough already with so much hypocrisy. This is how men talk in private conversations with their buddies, even those who profess to be so pure that they assure us they would never utter such vulgarity.
- The problem is not WHAT TRUMP SAID, but WHEN HE SAID IT.
- He was not chatting with a close buddy. He was talking to a journalist - and even if it was an informal exchange, the interviewer was there to record his impressions.
- That incident reveals once again how Trump's brain is not always engaged before he opens his mouth. And this is a serious concern, considering he is running for the highest office in the USA.
- But let's keep things in perspective. The way CNN (or Clinton News Network), and other anti-Trump media outlets presented it, it was more as if Trump had been caught in a major criminal or perverted act, when all he did was to use vulgar terms.
- So here is the big picture:
- Trump's sins are NOT OF A CRIMINAL NATURE. Things he's done or said in his professional life and in his personal life (as far as we know) fall into the category of tasteless, vulgar, selfish, and taking advantage of the law to benefit himself and his businesses. But it has been all LEGAL.
- Her acts have caused loss of life, carnage in the Middle East, endangered USA's safety. She now offers an agenda aimed at opening borders to an unlimited number of migrants, particularly Muslim migrants, with little regard for the life of Americans.
- If we are going to speak about embarrassing audio tapes, let's talk about Hillary's herself, gloating about the fact that as a defense lawyer she had denigrated a 12 year old virgin victim of rape, and helped the rapist escape justice.
VIDEO with audio interview of Hillary Clinton laughing and bragging about her part as defense lawyer in helping a child rapist escape justice - The Kathy Sheldon case
Talking to a journalist she laughed out loud at how she had gotten away with it, showing no regret whatsoever for the way she helped destroy the life of that little girl. Some of Hillary's actions, to name just that one, could be defined as psychopathic.
So there we have Hillary perpetrating an act that did an injustice and helped destroy a life, and Trump expressing himself in vulgar terms. Which one does the media focus on? Offensive boys' talk, of course.
READ MORE about the Kathy Sheldon case:
MORE VICTIMS OF HILLARY CLINTON'S
ACTIONS AND POLICIES:
US Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Glenn Doherty, and Tyrone Woods - Butchered in Benghazi, because of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's machinations and her refusal to provide them with the protection they had begged her for.
CONTINUE READING, read transcript of Trump's conversation, AND WATCH ADDITIONAL VIDEOS
Hillary has a very long history of questionable acts, as a lawyer, as Secretary of State, as Bill's wife, and with her Clinton Foundation.
In spite of extraordinary efforts by the Obama administration to cover up or contain disclosure of her objectionable acts as Secretary of State, revelations keep getting leaked, drip, drip, drip. And they are of the kind that if they were dealt according to the law, Hillary could very well end up in jail.
Next we should ask ourselves why did Americans end up with the choice between an immature businessman and a possibly criminal Democrat candidate as choices for president? The reason lies in the ossified Republican and Democrat establishments, which are blind and deaf to what the voters want.
Bernie Sanders, wrong as he was with his socialist utopia, at least reflected some of the concerns of young voters. Hillary dismissed those voters because many of them have been unable to get decently paid jobs, or any jobs at all, and still live with their parents. They are of no use to her, who likes to collect donations in the millions of dollars from Wall Street tycoons, and from her friends in Saudi Arabia - the same ones implicated in the 9/11 terror attacks.
The Republican Party establishment, like the Democrat, is also corrupt to the core, bought and paid for by the same puppet masters who fund Democrat politicians. To this day they are still undermining Trump's legitimate victory at the primaries. Apparently, Trump does not play ball with corporate, Saudi, and other questionable donors - and that is unforgivable.
John Kennedy was a serial adulterer (even dating a woman involved with the mafia), and the Bush family kept a close, very close association with the Saudi royals. That is never mentioned. And Bill Clinton's scandals are off limits for the media and Hillary supporters.
Obama has basically eliminated borders, imported at least a million Muslim migrants into the USA, impeded the application of immigration law, and disempowered agencies tasked with the protection of American security (from the military to border security to the Justice Department).
The surrender of the internet to the corrupt UN was Obama's latest betrayal. And he's not finished yet.
The surrender of the internet to the corrupt UN was Obama's latest betrayal. And he's not finished yet.
Before Trump, Republicans played down or abstained from mentioning any of that, or the many other Democrat policies that have endangered or damaged the USA to the benefit of other countries.
In this video from 2005, Donald Trump prepares for an appearance on 'Days of Our Lives' with actress Arianne Zucker. He is accompanied to the set by Access Hollywood host Billy Bush
TRANSCRIPT BY THE NEW YORK TIMES
Following is an unedited transcript of the tape in which Donald J. Trump repeatedly made vulgar comments about women. Mr. Trump was filmed talking to the television personality Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on the set of “Days of Our Lives,” where Mr. Trump was making a cameo appearance. They are later joined by the actress Arianne Zucker. The transcription is by Penn Bullock of The New York Times.
Donald J. Trump: You know and ...
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!
Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.
Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.
Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.
Trump: Oh, it looks good.
Bush: Come on shorty.
Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.
Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?
Bush: Down below, pull the handle.
Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!
Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.
Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?
Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?
Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?
Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.
Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?
Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Bushy? I just got off the bus.
Zucker: Bushy, Bushy.
Bush: Here we go. Excellent. Well, you’ve got a nice co-star here.
Zucker: Yes, absolutely.
Trump: Good. After you.
[Break in video]
Trump: Come on, Billy, don’t be shy.
Bush: Soon as a beautiful woman shows up, he just, he takes off. This always happens.
Trump: Get over here, Billy.
Zucker: I’m sorry, come here.
Bush: Let the little guy in here, come on.
Zucker: Yeah, let the little guy in. How you feel now? Better? I should actually be in the middle.
Bush: It’s hard to walk next to a guy like this.
Zucker: Here, wait, hold on.
Bush: Yeah, you get in the middle, there we go.
Trump: Good, that’s better.Zucker: This is much better. This is —
Trump: That’s better.
Bush: Now, if you had to choose honestly between one of us. Me or the Donald?
Zucker: That’s some pressure right there.
Bush: Seriously, if you had — if you had to take one of us as a date.
Zucker: I have to take the Fifth on that one.
Zucker: Yup — I’ll take both.
Trump: Which way?
Zucker: Make a right. Here we go. [inaudible]
Bush: Here he goes. I’m gonna leave you here.
Bush: Give me my microphone.
Trump: O.K. Oh, you’re finished?
Bush: You’re my man, yeah.
Trump: Oh, good.
Bush: I’m gonna go do our show.
Zucker: Oh, you wanna reset? O.K.
Read more background on Trump's conversation with Access Hollywood reporter
HILLARY'S USE OF VULGAR LANGUAGE WOULD MAKE DONALD TRUMP BLUSH
California friend, Bill Monroe, offers this example.
Hillary’s vulgar and nasty language is well documented. To directly quote her: ‘F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.’(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”)
That is not the only tome that documents Clinton’s legendary temper. Another book, Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary Clinton, recounts an episode with Obama as the target of one of her grand tirades.
Clinton requested a meeting with Obama, against the advice of hubby Bill Clinton, believing “she was being persecuted for minor, meaningless violations,” author Edward Klein writes.Clinton initially took a friendly approach during the meeting and Obama reacted as if he didn’t know what she was talking about, the book claims.“He was almost being deliberately dense,” a Clinton source said. “It really angered her.”Clinton lost her temper and called the president by his first name in an emotionally driven break with White House decorum, according to the book.“What I want for you to do is call off your f–king dogs, Barack!” Clinton allegedly barked at Obama, according to Klein’s account, which cited sources close to Clinton and Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett.
Obama got off lightly compared to her husband, according to an episode described in a third book, The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House.
[Author Kate Andersen] Brower gave an interview with CNN in which she is laughing and smiling while telling the story of Hillary Clinton’s violent, bloody attack on her husband the President of the United States.Apparently, spousal abuse is funny if committed by a feminist icon running for president.An example of how the political press is playing this comes from Politico, which published a lengthy book excerpt that left out Hillary’s alleged bloody attack on Bill.Politico did lead with the ‘lamp throwing’ incident which as the Clinton defenders might say, is ‘old news’. But Politico left out the damning alleged criminal attack.
If there is a description that Donald Trump used that should really trouble Hillary, it involved her lack of stamina.
Source“One thing with Hillary, she doesn’t have the strength or the stamina to be president. She doesn’t have it,” Trump said at a Wednesday-night campaign rally in Manassas, Virginia.“You ever see Hillary? And I said, ‘She doesn’t have the strength, she doesn’t have the stamina,'” Trump later said.
American Thinker website: If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth
Note: If you are offended by vulgar language, do not read this.
- “Just get that [F-ing dog] out of my way,” said to Secret Service K-9 handler.
- “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244
- “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90
- “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25
- “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139
- “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5
- “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84
- “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72
- “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
FUNNY, women reporters don't seem offended when Obama flaunts an erection during flight
As Donald Trump weathers a storm of controversy over randy comments he made to TV celebrity reporter Billy Bush in 2005, new video to emerge from the 2008 presidential campaign shows now-President Obama appearing to behave even more salaciously. Aboard a campaign flight, then-Senator Obama is talking on a cellphone as he arises from his seat; nearby a female reporter catches a glance of his erection, something that makes her uncomfortable, sending her skirmishing to the back of the plane. Obama, rather than downplay the awkward display, instead plays it up, positioning himself so the gathered reporters have little choice but to take in his chauvinistic performance. The gathered female reporters laugh at the scene, further encouraging Obama’s bawdy behavior.
When Youtube takes this down, you can see it HERE
CLINTON CASH (FULL)
OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY MOVIE
FLASHBACK VIDEO: Presidents Being Colorful, Including Obama’s “B*tch Nigga Buy Your Own Damn Fries!”
Hillary threatens victims of sex assault - video
Bill Clinton's alleged love child - a mixed race man
OBAMA DOJ DROPS CHARGES AGAINST ARMS DEALER THREATENING TO EXPOSE HILLARY AND LIBYA... 'Admin destroyed his life -- to protect her crimes'...
Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East
‘Clinton Cash’ Author Confirms: Foundation Gives Only 6% to Charity New Boss: Please Cut Checks to Chelsea!
'Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions', Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown
Clinton Cash: Hilary Rewarded 194 Donors With Seats on State Dept. Advisory Boards
Exposed: FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection, as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton — reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe.
Justice Dept. Granted Immunity to Specialist Who Deleted Hillary Clinton’s Emails
HILLARY CALLS FOR TRUMP'S ASSASSINATION? Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton held a press conference Thursday morning at the Westchester, New York airport in which she called on ‘every American’ to think of a way to keep her rival Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump from becoming president. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-dog-whistle-call-assassinating-trump-press-conference/