A universe of beauty, mystery and wonder

A universe of beauty, mystery and wonder

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


At the bottom of this page 
The following is not an unusual occurrence.  Police have in the past characterized clear acts of road terror as "accidents". Arab truck drivers deliberately cross into the opposite lane to strike Jewish cars full of children.  The drivers' excuses are risible, but pro-Arab police and pro-Arab judges pretend to believe them.
There is a leftist element in Israel that sympathizes with Arab terrorists.  They have been educated by leftist teachers and professors, and read the leftist media.  In their own way they do their part in undermining the law and the state - and the security of the country.  
Here is the case of an obvious murder.  Six empty bullet shells at the site were enough evidence.  But not to police and the pro-Arab court system. 
Contrary to allegations, Israel has fully integrated Israeli Arabs into all kinds of jobs, particularly as police, court lawyers and judges.  But this attitude is not due to Arabs in those jobs alone.  Plenty of leftist Jewish Israelis have attained posts of influence from which they can sabotage justice and security.

Police 'Bungled' Investigation of Rabbi’s Murder

State Comptroller’s report highly critical of police in case of terrorist attack written off as suicide.

By Maayana Miskin for Israel National News, Arutz Sheva
The State Comptroller has issued a strong condemnation of police behavior in the investigation of the death of Rabbi Moshe Talbi.
Rabbi Moshe Talbi
Rabbi Moshe Talbi
Rabbi Talbi, 54, a father of seven, was found dead of a gunshot wound in his car nearly three years ago, outside the Israeli community of Revava in Samaria. Despite evidence indicating that he had been murdered – including the presence of six bullet shells in his car – police insisted that the rabbi had committed suicide.
Police only agreed to reopen the case after the family hired a private pathologist, and took her findings to Knesset, where they gathered support among MKs for further investigation. A second investigation indicated that Rabbi Talbi may have been murdered by terrorists.
Due to their erroneous assumption, police officers failed to conduct basic tests that could have helped find the killers, State Comptroller Yosef Shapira stated.
“Various examinations that are required in any investigation of a death of this kind were not carried out,” he wrote.
“They did not check for fingerprints or take DNA samples from the Rabbi’s car, his clothing was not examined, a picture of the scene was not taken immediately, but rather, only much later, no pathologist was brought to the scene, and there was no analysis of the blood pattern at the scene.  The bullet that was left at the scene was not located, and security cameras were not checked,” he noted.
“The fact that police reached the conclusion that it was a suicide before completing the investigation meant they did not conduct critical tests which could have shed light on the circumstances of the death,” he charged.
Attorney Shmuel Lankry, Rabbi Talbi’s brother-in-law, spoke to Arutz Sheva about the case. He noted that police had insisted Rabbi Talbi’s death was a suicide despite the complete lack of evidence that the rabbi had been depressed, and despite tell-tale signs of a violent struggle in the car.
In addition, he said, a nearby security camera – which police failed to check – showed two suspicious figures in the area shortly before the rabbi’s death.
Lankry said police had hidden evidence that contradicted the suicide theory, including the presence of DNA that did not belong to Rabbi Talbi on the trigger of the gun that killed him.
He noted that the State Comptroller had also taken police to task for the way in which officers broke the news of Rabbi Talbi’s death to his son Netanel. Police first summoned Netanel Talbi for investigation, and only after he arrived told him his father was dead.
“The son called his father to tell him he had been summoned for investigation and didn’t know why, but there was no father to answer him,” Lankry said.

The comptroller condemned officers’ behavior in the incident as “unreasonable” and “insensitive.” He rejected to argument made by police that their goal had been to investigate quickly, saying, “Even if Netanel’s help was needed in the investigation, it could have been sought in a more appropriate, more sensitive manner.”

The Talbi family is not seeking revenge, Lankry noted. The family simply wishes to avoid any similar scenarios in the future, he said.  “This is a matter of public interest.”

He noted that the police behavior exhibited after Rabbi Talbi’s death was not a one-off event.

Following the deaths of Asher Palmer and his infant son Yonatan, police wrote off the incident as a car crash caused by careless driving. Only the family’s protests, and the fact that Asher’s gun had been stolen from the scene, led police to investigate further and to conclude that the two had been murdered by terrorists, Lankry recalled.

Source -



Archive on police abuse in Israel

PS - NOTICE that the above tag on police abuse was DISCONTINUED by Israel National News (Arutz Sheva) in the month of May 2014 - for unknown reasons.)


The case of Asher Palmer and baby Yonatan
Clear evidence of a deliberate attack was a large rock that had been thrown inside the vehicle.
Police pretended not to see it, except that a passerby had taken a photograph of the scene that showed the bloodied rock that had hit Mr. Palmer's head, who then lost control of the vehicle.  
Throwing rocks at Jewish motorists is a daily activity for Arabs of all ages, which has been so far largely disregarded by Israeli authorities, in spite of the fact that there have been injuries and deaths from rock attacks.

November 25, 2011: 
Israel Police Chief:  "car accident" was terror attack, after all
Asher and Yonatan Palmer
Asher and Yonatan Palmer
Israel Police Chief Yochanan Danino has confirmed that the victims of a tragic car crash Friday were murdered by terrorists, Channel 2 television reported Sunday afternoon.

Previously, police stated that the crash was caused by driver error and was definitely not the result of an attack.  The dramatic change in approach followed a meeting Saturday night on autopsy findings in the deaths of the two victims, 25-year-old Asher Palmer and his infant son Yonatan.

Arutz Sheva has obtained a document detailing findings from the scene of the crash. Among the evidence that at first failed, for unknown reasons, to convince police that terrorists may have been involved:
A hole in the front windshield of the car, a massive rock found in the front seat with human blood on it, a tear in fabric of the steeling wheel cover and dust indicating a blow from the rock, and damage to Asher Palmer's face suggesting an impact unrelated to the crash.
Read more -


Even when the perpetrators are convicted, it's only a matter of time till the government releases hundreds Arab prisoners from jail, many of them actual terrorists and murderers.  Therefore there's no incentive for Arabs to restrain their violence.

The United States government pressures Israel to release more and more terrorists and praises their release

This Ongoing War BlogSpot\


December 2014

Although Arabs admit the attack was pre-planned, authorities say it was "NOT terror"

ISA claims pre-planned attack to douse Israeli motorist with tear gas, steal a vehicle is a 'crime' and not terror. Is it another cover-up?
זירת האירוע

The Israel Security Agency (ISA or Shin Bet) and the Israel Police's Central District have declared a hit-and-run in Samaria a crime - not a terror attack - Tuesday, despite repeated claims by the victim's family that the accident was a car rampage.

Three Arabs were arrested earlier this month in connection to the accident, which fatally wounded 63 year-old Avraham Ben-Tzion as he was standing at the Alon Intersection on December 1.

The hit-and-run was intentional, however; the three admitted that they had planned to lightly hit an Israeli motorist, then spray him or her with tear gas and steal the vehicle as the driver inspected the damage. Ben-Tzion, the eventual victim, was killed unintentionally as the three made a U-turn in his vehicle.

Since then, the police admitted that they have arrested more suspects in the attack, this time on charges of selling stolen parts from the vehicle. 

However, Ben-Tzion's family has been outspoken against the quiet handling given to the attack, which they have repeatedly accused the Israel Police of covering up. 

"It's over like that just because he was a Jew," Ben-Tzion's daughter Revital stated to IDF Radio Tuesday afternoon. "There is no evidence to provide that it was just a robbery; if was just a carjacking, he would still be alive." 

"We do not accept these conclusions," she added. "Magen David Adom officials said he was hit with a blunt instrument. Eventually, he was beaten to death. If they just wanted to take the car, they could have just taken it and driven away."

Revital added that her family has faced a difficult series of emotions following the announcement.

"It's a feeling of turning one's back, that this common," she said. "This event wasn't even in the headlines. There is a sense that there may be systemic considerations not related to our story, regarding the security situation."

The remarks echo statements Revital made earlier this month. 

"He was brutally assaulted and suffered severe head injuries and a fractured skull," she said shortly after the attack. "At present they say this is a criminal attack but we view this as a terror attack. We cannot believe that they can declare this a criminal act [and] it is clear to us that this is a terror attack." 

"People who want to steal a car, steal it and drive away," she noted. 

Frustration against the security establishment has peaked after several incidents, including the attempted murder of Temple Mount rights activist Yehuda Glick, the murders of 27-year-old construction worker Netanel Arami hy"d and 19-year-old Shelly Dadon hy"d were played down by the Israel Police and Internal Security Ministry. 



September 2014

It took two weeks for police to confirm Netanel Arami's family's conviction, that he was murdered.  This only after insistence by the family and community.
Police investigators agree that an Arab co-worker at the site cut the rope that Arami was connected to as he rapelled down the side of the building.

Hundreds Protest Over Alleged Cover-Up of Terror Murder
נתנאל עראמי ז"ל
Netanel Arami
Hundreds of people protested in the central city of Bat Yam on Wednesday night, demonstrating over the alleged cover-up of the nationalistic motivations behind the death - presumed murder - of construction worker Netanel Arami.

On Tuesday police finally acknowledged their suspicions of what Arami's family had been saying since his death, namely that he was murdered by an Arab co-worker who cut both of his ropes in an act of terrorism. There has yet to be an arrest in the case.
Read more

Member of Knesset Moshe Feiglin says minister should be sacked for covering up murder of Netanel Arami 
Read more

It took two weeks for police to confirm Netanel Arami's family's conviction, that he was murdered.
Read more


July 2014

Police fumbling investigation of the murder of Jewish girl by Arab cab driver, and their reluctance to admit it was a terror attack.

The Ministry of Defense finally recognized murdered 20 year-old Shelly Dadon, hy"d, as a victim of terror Monday, over two weeks after an indictment was filed proving that her murder was due to nationalistic motives. 

Shelly Dadon
Shelly Dadon
Dadon's murder sparked controversy, after police made a series of confusing statements about the murder - saying first that the murder was an act of terror, then retracting it, then repeating those statements on more than one occasion. 

Family members later accused the Israel Police of covering up the murder in Israeli and international media to avoid backlash. 

Earlier this month, the Israel Security Agency (ISA or Shin Bet) finally announced the arrest of 34-year-old Hussein Yousef Khalifa, from the Arab village of Iblin in the Galilee, who later confessed to the murder. 

Dadon's family will receive government assistance due to the decision, as all bereaved families do under Israeli law.  These include psychological assistance, insurance (Bituach Leumi) benefits, and other monetary compensation.   In addition, Dadon will receive official recognition at the annual Memorial Day ceremonies held at the military cemetery on Har Herzl. 
Police found Dadon's body in an abandoned Migdal Haemek parking lot on May 1.   Dadon had no criminal record; she had been on her way to a job interview but did not make contact with her family for several hours.
Family say she tried to make contact, saying she was being strangled; when they found out that she had never shown up for the interview, they contacted police. Her body was found a short time later by patrolmen.
Details of the murder indicate a gruesome and premeditated attack on Dadon; the indictment states that Khalifa "showed no mercy" on the 20-year old. 


October 2014
'Why do Police Cover Up the Murder of Jews?'

Mother of Netanel Arami, believed to be murdered by Arabs, charges police of campaign of hushing up terrorist murder of her son and others.
Miriam Arami, the bereaved mother of construction worker Netanel Arami hy''d who is thought to have been murdered by an Arab co-worker who cut both of his rapelling ropes, has accused the government of a campaign of covering up terrorist murderers.
Hundreds protested in Bat Yam Wednesday night after police just this week - two weeks after the murder - reversed their claims of a work accident and admitted to suspicions that Arami was murdered, in a terror attack that caused him to fall 11 stories to his death. There have yet to be arrests in the case.
Writing on a Facebook account opened by the family entitled "Netanel's Blood is All of Our Blood", Miriam connected the police attempt to cover up the case with similar cases.
Those cases include the 2011 murder of Rabbi Moshe Talbi hy''d, only recognized as a terror victim three-and-a-half years after he was shot to death in a framed suicide; Asher Palmer and Yonatan hy''d, his less-than-a-year-old infant son, who were murdered in a rock attack on their car in 2011 and declared victims of terror a full week later; and Shelly Dadon hy''d, brutally stabbed to death by an Arab taxi driver in May and recognized as a terror victim over two-and-a-half months later.
Miriam noted that Rabbi Talbi was only recognized as a terror victim "after a stubborn struggle by his family," and similarly Dadon was only recognized after a persistent struggle by the family.
In the case of Palmer and his son, she noted that "despite the fact that Asher's pistol was stolen, and a large rock that hit him was found in the car, the police claimed it was a traffic accident and only after a struggle by the family retracted and called it a terror attack."
The bereaved mother complained that also in the case of her son, they were victims not only to a murder but also to the "silencing of the murder."
"And now our Netanel, the father of two children, who was murdered by a lowly terrorist that cut his rapelling lines in a moment - but the police issued a media gag order and investigated as if it was a work accident, and we need to struggle for Netanel and his young widow," wrote Miriam.
The grieving mother added "how much longer can this situation continue? How much longer will we live in fear? Why do they silence the murder of Jews? Share these words so that the country shakes and Netanel will be the last victim."
Police on Wednesday announced "dramatic developments" in the investigation of Arami's murder. The announcement for some brought to mind similar police statements made early in the investigation of Dadon's death.
Arami leaves behind a pregnant wife and two small children.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments are always appreciated, but please do not include links.